Congratulations to all those that collected their GCSE results on the 24th August!
- You understand that this website is meant as an aide to revision, and not a guarantee that if you solely use this website you will pass your exams;
- If you follow any link to an external site you understand that their views may not agree with the values and opinions of this website;
- If you enjoy this resource, and/or find it useful, you will make sure to tell others so they can benefit too!
- All attempts are made, where possible, to create our own images for use on our TES resources. If, however, an image has been used that is not our own, and if that image was used on a revision resource, it will also be used on the equivalent webpage for that resource (where a link will be provided to the original source). If the image is used on any other of our TES resources, then a citation will be provided within the resource. The sale of any resource containing these images is for our original content only;
- Some of our TES resources have past paper exam questions in them. The sale of these resources is for the original content we provide, and is not for the exam material in any way. The past paper material is merely provided for ease for other users;
- All profits made from resources go back in to making more quality resources for students, either on our website or on the TES store.
This website and its content is copyright of Matthew Gundry - © Making Solutions 2017. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are stored by the browser on your computer. Only the information that you provide, or the choices you make while visiting a website, can be stored in a cookie. Allowing a website to create a cookie does not give that or any other site access to the rest of your computer, and only the site that created the cookie can read it.
For more information about these controls, visit your browser or device's help material. All modern browsers provide a setting that allows a user to block third-party cookies. Please note that if you delete or disable our cookies, this may impact functionality in certain areas of the website.
Purpose of cookies for this website
Session cookies – Often used for 'Shopping Cart' and to remember which pages you visited, or for when you use the 'Back' button. Once you close your browser or log out, the cookie will expire and be deleted.
Persistent cookies – Can be used to store information or settings about you to improve your experience on a website. For example, “Remember me” cookies which store your username and password when you visit a site. This is not used to identify you: only to make logging into a website faster and more convenient.
Third Party cookies – These are cookies placed by another website or service i.e. it has a different address to the one you see in your browser’s address bar: in other words a third-party. They are used to allow that third party to provide a service to us. Examples include cookies created by Google's services (Google Analytics, Google AdSense), cookies stored when you share content on social sites (such as Facebook/Twitter) and those created by advertisements served from a different website (which is very common).
Third party cookies possibly used by this website
Purpose: enable Google functionalities such as Google search, Maps, Analytics, Youtube
Purpose: enable social sharing and like
Purpose: enable social sharing and follow