Congratulations to all those that collected their GCSE results on the 24th August!
Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering a competition on the Making Solutions Facebook page you are agreeing to Making Solutions storing and using your information for marketing purposes.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Amazon. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook, Twitter, and Amazon from any and all liability associated with this promotion. Entrants are providing information to Making Solutions and not to Facebook, Twitter or Amazon. Entries to the competion will be counted from the moment the competition is announced on Facebook up to, and including, the time specified in the original Facebook post.
Please read these competition rules carefully.
If you enter the competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
To enter a competition you must be:
- UK resident; and
- 18 years old or over at the time of entry, or have your parents' permission.
- Competitions are not open to employees (or their related family members) of Making Solutions.
- One entry is counted after you 'like' Making Solution's Facebook page and 'share' the original post made about the competition. An additional entry is counted when you 'follow' Making Solution's Twitter account, and a second additional entry is counted when you then 'tweet' the following message: "#chemrevision @MrG_Solutions". If your Twitter account does not match up to your Facebook account by name, or for whatever reason your Twitter account cannot be linked with a Facebook account, any extra entries will not be counted.
- An extra entry will be counted when the original Facebook post is 'liked'. Another additional entry will be counted when the user posts the 'comment': "#chemrevision" on the original Facebook post.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
- The winner will be selected randomly within a week after the close date.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by Facebook Message. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
- The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
- No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- Making Solutions reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish these on the relevant competition page.